Our client, A global marketing & communications company interacting with the world. This company has formulated and implemented global communication strategies for an important Automotive worldwide brand, steadily expanding its global networks with its overseas bases consisting of 15 subsidiaries and 4 branch offices located in 16 countries including Korea, USA, China, Australia, India, Spain, Italy and more.
Job Title: Senior Digital Planner
Main purpose and scope of the job: Senior manager responsible to improve the agency digital culture and skills providing to the clients strategy and ideas with the best tech updating and quality.
Position in organization:
· Reports to:President and General Manager
· Responsible For:As Senior Manager title will lead projects using different agency resources.
· Budget Responsibilities: As Senior Manager will have to check and control his projects budgets.
Duties and key responsibilities:
· To lead the digital change in the agency.
·To lead the new agency positioning providing digital strategy and solutions to the clients.
·To work and support other Senior Managers as a mate of knowledge and integration.
·To support agency top management as guidance for the coming future: recruiting, partners, etc.
· To contribute clearly to the best agency internal culture and mood.
45/50K Gross annual salary, 15 payments
Restaurant tickets (180€/month)
Envía tu perfil profesional a email@example.com
Indica en el asunto: DSP